Blueline Training Academy views all complaints as an opportunity to improve our service as well as keeping our students and customers happy. Sometimes things don’t always happen as we would expect. At the Training Academy we are always willing to listen to put things right for all. First of all, if for any reason you are not happy with our services please contact us immediately to discuss any issues. However, if you are not satisfied with our initial response, you can submit a written complaint by letter. All written complaints should be addressed to the Training Academy. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy aims to ensure that
- All staff should treat feedback seriously and deal with it promptly, efficiently, and keep the customer informed of the progress at all times.
- Any issue arise on your training day in relating to others, or if you are experiencing difficulties with the course, please immediately notify us so action can be taken and advice given to support you.
- All members of the public and organisation know how to feedback to Blueline Training Academy and the process of making a complaint is simple and easy for all.
- To provide a fair, clear and easy complaints procedure for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- All complaints are investigated fairly and efficiently in a timely manner. We are committed to make sure that all complaints are resolved and relationships are maintained.
At Blueline Training Academy all complaints and information will be handled with sensitivity. Information will not be disclosed to anyone and the data protection act will be adhered to.
If you feel a complaint or procedure has not been handled by ourselves appropriately, you can contact Babtac on 01452 623110
Equal Opportunity Policy
Blueline Training Academy’s mission is to provide excellent service in education and training so that each and every individual can achieve their full potential. Part of our mission is that we have set up a supportive learning environment for our students so that you can fully benefit from the opportunities provided. This will include regular reviews of your progress and also recognition of any previous experience and achievements you have.
Our responsibility is to treat everyone equal. We will not tolerate any kind of discrimination of race, gender, disability, age, marital status or religious belief etc. However, we do realise that some people may need more support and help than others. Everyone is entitled to learning, so we will do everything in our power to help you achieve your best.
Blueline Training Academy is committed to stopping discrimination and harassment at the center and promoting equal opportunities in both the employment and management of staff. We make it our responsibility to make sure of all students and staff to fully support and comply with this policy.