Fast Track Guild Course
Professional1 day training course, you will learn about and complete practical work and assessment to achieve the safe application of Gel Polish Treatments
Resources will be provided by Blueline Training Academy; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline Training Academy certificate, and will be certified by BABTAC and The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists.
|Course Duration||Course Price||Kit Price||Accreditation||Deposit|
|1 Day||£190.00||£80.00||Guild||20% £54.00|
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!
- Hygiene, health and safety – Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients.
- Relevant anatomy and physiology – Study of the hands and the nail.
- Products and equipment required – What to use and buy for yourself or your salon in order to perform these treatments.
- Consultation procedures – How to gain the correct information from your clients before you commence the treatments.
- Contra indications to treatment – Nail diseases and disorders, what to look out for and how to recognise these.
- UV Gel Nails – How to apply the biggest trend at the moment, Gel Polish. – The art of nail preparation, how to size and apply the nail tip, overlay application, Permanent French gel technique as well as clear, traditional finish and also perfect finish with Gel Polish which will give you a wide range of colours to finish the nail as well as the traditional method, nail maintenance and in-fills, how to remove Gel Nails and Gel Polish.
- Aftercare – Advice for your clients on correct treatment at home in between visits to the salon