Hopi Ear Candling
Fast Track Guild Course
Professional 1 day training course, you will learn about and complete practical work and assessment to achieve the safe application of Hopi Ear Candling Treatments
Resources will be provided by Blueline Training Academy; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline Training Academy certificate, and will be certified by BABTAC and The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists.
|Course Duration||Course Price||Kit Price||Accreditation||Deposit|
|1 Day||£220.00||£50||Guild||20% £54.00|
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!
- Theory of the candles and marketing.
- Demonstration by the tutor of the whole treatment – application of the candles and face/neck massage sequence.
- Revision of the theory of the candles
- 30 minutes written paper based on the theory and practical demonstration.
- A paired student session which is the practical assessment