This is a 12-week programme for 16-18 year old which have limited spaces available. This programme runs one day a week. It is suitable for all those who are looking to gain real work experience, job skills and improve their English and Maths, if needed.
It’s an opportunity to boost the career prospects. It helps in increasing the confidence level and helps to succeed in future employment.
This will also cover;
- Follow health and safety in the salon
- Salon reception duties
- Working with others in the hair and beauty sector
- Create a hair and beauty image
- Head massage
- Plaiting and twisting hair
- Hair plaiting
- Shampoo and conditioning
- Skin care
- Basic makeup application
- Hand care
- Nail art application
Where will my qualification take me?
- Level 2 diploma in hair dressing or Level 2 diploma in beauty therapy.
- Potential job opportunities or become self employed.
- You will get salon experience and can work as a ‘Salon Assistant or Salon Junior’
Why choose Blueline?
- Qualified tutors with up to date industry experience!
- Structured qualifications.
- Help and support provided throughout the duration of your course.
- Business advise will be offered throughout.
- Employment support